Is it just me or is it (Boards) down again today?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 4 months ago #1782 by graemef

Darth Bunkerdork wrote:
Ahaaaa! But how dow we know that you are not Basher who has logged in here as Grumpff with the sole intent of presenting himself as basher but not the sb employee yet not being totally rude to every one.. hang on... are Grumpf and Basher one and the same???

:)

pity bout boards, oh well guess we'll all move along.. its not like windsurfing has been cancelled is it?

Well you don't you'll just have to wait see if I say anything racist , homophobic, or otherwise none PC then you'll know it's me not him.

Yep it is a shame about the mag, that bit was inevitable I'm sad to say, what wasn't inevitable was the team they chose to let go, I'd sooner they'd dumped Jones personally if one lot had to go, don't like seeing anyone lose their job, then again I guess he fits the bongo profile better, than a team trying to maintain a degree of integrity to their journalism.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1783 by doubleforwards
At home ill! And inbetween trips to the throne room I can't even amsuse myself by reading some mindles bitching and backstabbing on the real forum- what is the world coming too.

Worse thing is the only place I can track the lergy down to is my sail on saturday.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by doubleforwards.

More
12 years 4 months ago #1784 by Erik the Viking
Where on Saturday did you sail Doubleforwards ?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1815 by graemef
Cant get on it tonight..
Noone here yet in any numbers..

More
12 years 4 months ago #1817 by Hugh
Yep, as bad as it was before they twiddled with the servers a few weeks ago. M'bongo are idiots. :(

More
12 years 4 months ago #1818 by Erik the Viking
Evening all. Bl**dy Boards forum

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds