It's not really windy

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
18 years 6 months ago #135 by alex
It's not really windy was created by alex
To all those who have 'proper' jobs - it's not really windy outside, it's just a figment of our imagination!!

The sooner the trees lose all their leaves, the harder it will be to tell!!

:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #136 by
Replied by on topic Re: It's not really windy
Yes, I did imagine that force 6 I was sailing all day.

More
18 years 6 months ago #137 by cliveb
Replied by cliveb on topic dream on
Hi Alex
It wasn't really sunny today either. 21c in late October. Impossible?
And the wind was 18mph and warm.....sorry!

C

More
18 years 6 months ago #138 by carl
Replied by carl on topic Re: It's not really windy
what great weather we are having at the mo and i cant get out but and a big but i am handing in my notice tomorrow and am really hoping they will tell me to sod off straight away then i can sail for a month, how is that water temp at brogborough still ok for a 3mm or not????

More
18 years 6 months ago #139 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Today would if been ok with 3mm as the air temp was quite warm but if your going to spend any length of time in the water I would go for a winter suit now as the water is starting to cool off now.
I sailed a couple of days at the begining of the mouth that felt cold in a short armed suit so Im in the 5mm winter suit now, have to say though its a bit on the warm side at the moment (bet I won't be saying that in Feb)

• Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #140 by
Replied by on topic A good week sailing
Was off at half term allegedly looking after the kids, but got in sailing on wednesday, thursday and saturday. By saturday I was clearly developing my late october/november cold, but I figured I could handle it, so I went out. Needless to say sunday morning I felt rough,...what a plonker. Missed the whole day.

:(

Hope I'll be ok for the weekend now.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds