Good morning good people

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #1566 by Lostboy
And Dunc :)

I see the log in problems are still with us on "the other site"!

Any other news or excitement? Picked up a nail in my bike's back tyre this morning. Now £120 poorer :( But at least it's not squirming like Adam in a public lavatory now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1567 by Erik the Viking
Just been doing some DIY before I need to head off to work..not that exciting I know.

Whats more exciting is that I am getting a two week trip to Jeri priced up....just hope it meets with Mrs V approval.

:)

More
14 years 2 months ago #1571 by Nico
Replied by Nico on topic Re:Good morning good people
Erik, I went to Jeri a few years ago and did it by getting flights (approx 600) then booking accommodation via email and paying by paypal. The accommodation people arranged the transfer, which is a bit of an epic. It's a lovely place but not the easiest sailing.

More
14 years 2 months ago #1582 by Erik the Viking
Thanks Nico..looks like Mrs V has now got her heart set on Jeri too. I just think the sense of escapism is what we need.

As long as its windy then the sailing will be fine..either that or I will trash myself in the 1st 5 mins.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #1585 by Nico
Replied by Nico on topic Re:Good morning good people
When I was there it was windy for every day of the three weeks. Only once did I have to use a 5.2. Out the back it's very windy and there's big swell like the south coast on a very windy day. Then there are waves breaking on a sandy bar at the point. Inside of that is flat with well spaced waves coming through and a bit of a wind shadow. There are other parts of the bay but they all are in some sort of wind shadow.

Some picks on the biggest day of the three weeks:
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Nico. Reason: Schoolboy error

More
14 years 2 months ago #1586 by Erik the Viking
Thats sounds and looks good to me...ok top pic looks a bit bigger than a very windy day at Worthing!! Colour if the water is equally as brown though.

To be honest if I don't try Jeri at least once its just going to bug me. Might never have the opportunity in the future so in my view not much too loose.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds