saturday 1st Oct

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
18 years 6 months ago #111 by carl
saturday 1st Oct was created by carl
hello all, id like to share my experiance yesterday at Brogborough. I turned up at around 11am to see to me dismay 22mph showing in the clubhouse to this i thought shall i shouldnt i as ive only been out in 14 mph before, after plucking up the courage i went out with no control what so ever but after the 3rd-4th run i was actually getting the hang of it but not before i had been catapulted god knows how many times by being well overpowered but perserverance paid off when i got up on the plane for the very first time total awsome, the best stunt was being up on the plane and being almost horizontal to the water (dont no what went on there)needless to say i went skimming across the surface when i went flying in

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago #113 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
A bit more practice and you won't want to go out in less than 22! Congratulations on planning for first time planning is one of the land marks of windsurfing most people can remember when they planned for the first time.

• admin
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #114 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: saturday 1st Oct
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Carl. It will be a day you will never forget.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds