Is everyone working?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 1 month ago #1363 by pat
Replied by pat on topic Re:Is everyone working?
hope they don't fusk it up too much :(

if it ends up looking anything like mpora.com i'll be v sad :(

despite grumpf's protestations i thought that was one of the better forums in terms of use

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #1365 by teenybopper
Replied by teenybopper on topic Re:Is everyone working?
in terms of it being chatty and being able to see the threads and the history quickly, the boards one is the best i've seen. It must be the mags biggest asset at the minute. Am sure they'll do everything to keep it safe. All the history, that's a lot of content that they got for 'free'.

• admin
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #1366 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:Is everyone working?
Me too. It is simple and clean (unlike this one which is far too heavy and needs pruning down). Starboard used to have a very lively forum until the screwed it up and made it complicated. They did improve it but it never recovered.

I am sure our stubborn streak as a group will complain about whatever they do but remain anyway.

• admin
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #1367 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:Is everyone working?
Juat imagine how upset basher will be if his 20k+ post count is reset

More
14 years 1 month ago #1368 by teenybopper
Replied by teenybopper on topic Re:Is everyone working?
loads of the factory sites just link to the mpora forum. for me, that's the risk here as I don't really like it that much, but it seems that's the lazy way to do it.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds