Where's the wind???

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
14 years 1 month ago #1449 by Southern Surf
About time we started a weather discussion here.... hoping we get some wind in the next week or so, been way too long since I was on the water... :angry:

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #1450 by hamptonw
Replied by hamptonw on topic Re:Where's the wind???
There is wind forecast for the start of next week, but I think it's going to miss Kent on the weekend. I'm stuffed anyway, as I'm on call now - baby could arrive any time!

If you don't mind driving, Hayling looks like it may get a F5 on Sunday - but it's SE'ly so it will be choppy as hell. Air temp is starting to look a lot milder - but water temp is still blood chillingly low! Looking forward to spring - although it will take a while for the water to warm up!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by hamptonw.

More
14 years 1 month ago #1452 by Southern Surf
hamptonw wrote:

Looking forward to spring - although it will take a while for the water to warm up!

It may also take a while for the Mrs to let you out of the house... enjoy the sleep / freedom while you can!!!! :lol:

More
14 years 1 month ago #1454 by hamptonw
Replied by hamptonw on topic Re:Where's the wind???
I think she's going to be fairly chilled about that, as she wants to go out and socilaise too and will need me to cover for her. So it will be a reciprocal arrangement - although I realise that at this stage it's all highly theoretical!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #1455 by Southern Surf
It's not all bad, one month into Baby SS and all is well, though she is getting a little restless, as I haven't taken her to the beach yet... poor kid hasn't seen the sea yet!!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #1458 by Erik the Viking
So in need of a sail I am still pinning my hopes on Sunday. SE possibly up to F5. Really don't care about the cold at this stage.

Will Hayling be really be that choppy in a South Easterly?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Erik the Viking.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds