Your windsurf/kitesurf diary

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
13 years 6 days ago #1677 by loopyloop
It is now possible to contact the other riders "private message"directly from the site, provided they have allowed in their profile.
It allows among others, to learn about the spots they attend or have their feelings about the equipment they use or their comment on their last session.
And if you want yourself to be contacted, you have to modify your profile accordingly ...
windsurf-sessions.eg2.fr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #1703 by loopyloop
Although I have been a little bit less reactive and available these last weeks because of new baby arrival, i have added new features on the site.
It is now possible to create a "fans" list who will receive your sessions reports, even they are not registered on the site.
You can add there your mother email or/and all your friends
windsurf-sessions.eg2.fr

More
12 years 6 months ago #1711 by loopyloop
It is now possible to add personal pictures on your profile. It will be also possible very soon for the spots...
windsurf-sessions.eg2.fr

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1865 by loopyloop
The look of the site has changed and many problems have been fixed.
I invite you to doscover what is new.
Feel free to send me any comment you want.
Best wishes for 2k12.
Pascal.
windsurf-sessions.eg2.fr
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by loopyloop.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1866 by richardvanaken
Very nice Pascal, I especially like the way you break the stats down. I'll try and remember to keep putting them in this year.

File Attachment:

BTW, adding a site didn't work in IE 8, I had to use Firefox. It couldn't see the embedded map.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by richardvanaken.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds