Well hello everyone...

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 4 months ago #1803 by Denis
Replied by Denis on topic Re: Well hello everyone...
Morning? Where are you markbt? It is getting on for bed time here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1807 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Well hello everyone...
sorry I'm too busy reading my complimentary copy of "Dirt Box Monthlies'.... I really should have gone for Surfer's Path and a free T-Shirt instead.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by jimbo. Reason: incase /Vico shows up and corrects my grammar

More
12 years 4 months ago #1808 by Erik the Viking
Could be worse they could have signed you up for Minster Monthly...lots of articles about how the local sailors enjoy a bit of after session cross dressing and a bit of occasional fun in the Camber Dunes ;)

More
12 years 4 months ago #1809 by markbt
Replied by markbt on topic Re: Well hello everyone...

Denis wrote: Morning? Where are you markbt? It is getting on for bed time here.

I think my head must have been operating in a different timezone last night!

More
12 years 4 months ago #1811 by windy_ken
I've kind of degenerated to lurking at the other place since moving abroad (literally) - shame about the decline, but a big thanks to the lucky one for his efforts over here.

More
12 years 4 months ago #1812 by SteveE
Replied by SteveE on topic Re: Well hello everyone...

Erik the Viking wrote: Could be worse they could have signed you up for Minster Monthly...lots of articles about how the local sailors enjoy a bit of after session cross dressing and a bit of occasional fun in the Camber Dunes ;)

I know most of the sailors at Minster Eric , now just who are you referring to? ;)

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds