For those that use the M1

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #404 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Look out for the speed cameras! Its a Specs system ( I think) doesn't use radars so detectors don't work and it measures your average speed so just going past the cameras at 40 don't work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #405 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: For those that use the M1
Did you learn this through experience - i.e. a ticket ??!!

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #406 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Nope but there is going to be a lot of people with tickets in the post by the way people were speeding past me on my trip to the airport on Saturday night.
The time the road works are going to take they will have paid for the road with the speeding fines

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #407 by mike g
I'm not sure if they are still there or not. When I recently drove up the M1 from Watford to work (J10) my Origin B2 told me that I was in a specs zone but I couldn't see any sign of the cameras. Anyway, I stuck to 40mph just to be on the safe side. You can tell what they look like at this page:

www.speedcamerasuk.com/specs.htm

Mike

• admin
  • Visitor
18 years 3 weeks ago #408 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: For those that use the M1
They are there. Two of my team have had fines already. My license is still clean though :D .

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #409 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: For those that use the M1
I'll have to remember that next Monday when I go down to Gatwick - although keeping at 40mph at about 6am on a bank holiday monday isn't fair :cry: Any other known cameras on the gatwick route??

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds