John B

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #443 by admin
John B was created by admin
Today the retirement club went out cycling. After doing some good offroad John and Ron began heading back to the lake. Unfortunately John took a fall with his hip and thigh hitting a kerb. In a lot of pain he was taken to Bedford hospital by ambulance. Let's hope he's ok. I'll keep you updated when I hear any more news.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #444 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: John B
I've just heard fro Audrey and the news is not good. It appears John has fractured his hip. The hospital are going to operate on him tomorrow morning to pin and plate his hip. Let's hope he makes a swift recovery and we end up with 2 bionic windsurfers at brog.

More
17 years 11 months ago #445 by carl
Replied by carl on topic Re: John B
Sorry to hear the news, may i wish John the best of wishes and a quick as possible recovery (good luck)

More
17 years 11 months ago #446 by mike g
Replied by mike g on topic Re: John B
That's really bad news. It was good to see John back on the water this spring (including the race on Thursday) but now he'll have to take time off again. :(

I can sympathise with how he must feel right now... lying in a hospital bed waiting for someone to fix him together. Fingers crossed that he will have his op done early tomorrow and not be kept waiting. He will be far more comfortable once everything is fixed in place.

The coming months will be quite trying (I can't picture John being inactive) but I wish him a speedy recovery, as I am sure everyone does.

Mike

More
17 years 11 months ago #448 by mike g
Replied by mike g on topic Re: John B
Any news today?

• Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #449 by
Replied by on topic Re: John B
He had the op at 10. We will get more news tomorrow. Looks like he has been voted in as race officer and photographer in his absence though.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds