Could we be lucky

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • Phill
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 10 months ago #480 by Phill
Could we be lucky was created by Phill
The beeb are now forecasting a little wind for saturday combined with a temp of 25. Let's hope it materialises as I could do with a blow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #481 by hugh jarmes
Replied by hugh jarmes on topic Re: Could we be lucky
They've been wrong before!

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

More
17 years 10 months ago #482 by alex
Replied by alex on topic Re: Could we be lucky
I hope they forecast the same for Sunday, as I've got a BBQ to go to on Saturday, so no windsurfing for me :cry: (unless its early morning) - knowing my luck, this means it will be perfect Kombat weather on Sat and nothing on Sun

More
17 years 10 months ago #483 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
It will be windy on Saturday :lol: Ive got a fishing match down in Hampshire so its a sure bet :P

Also next Thursday get ready for 5 days of wind while Im mountian biking in Scotland :D

More
17 years 10 months ago #484 by hugh jarmes
Replied by hugh jarmes on topic Re: Could we be lucky
There's nothing worse than biting into your well bar-be-qued sausage and wondering what the "boys" are getting up to down at the lake. As you drift away, imagining those near perfect waterstarts and planing-out jibes you will ignore your host who can be heard saying "anyone for another Pimms". You won't be able to concentrate on polite conversation as you will be watching every leaf on every tree wondering if its a force 3 or a force 4.

And the fish will be able to sense your unease and will not "bite your bate" but go instead to someone more dedicated to the fishing cometition.

Go on - bin the loosers and get down to Brog - you know it makes sense.

P.S. I've got to go shopping with my commander-in-chief on Saturday

P.P.S. Only joking. See you down there. :lol:

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

• Phill
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 10 months ago #485 by Phill
Replied by Phill on topic Re: Could we be lucky
Alex, Befs,

You'll both be glad to know that the forecast for Saturday is improving with a force 4-5 now on the cards. :twisted:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds