Brogbrough at the weekends

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
17 years 2 months ago #829 by ollier1
Hi all,

What is the deal with Sailing at Brogbrough at the weekends, i have never been before but am desperate to get back on the water ( i havent been out for three years).

I know that there is a non members fee to pay, is there anything else i need to consider, do i need to bring proof of qualifications for example?

How busy is it at this time of year? will i be the lonely mug sat on his own in the car park?

All the best Ollie

ps, if you see someone obviously rusty swimming a lot and swearign at themselves in the next couple of weekends please introduce yourself, i am keen to find someone to sail with - ignore that fact that the last bit there sounds like a lonely heart ad - its not!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #830 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
Just turn up and pay for a day ticket nothing else needed. You can hire kit if needed.
There is nearly always someone sailing if there is any wind. If theres no wind sitting on the sug next to the wood burner!

Darren

More
17 years 2 months ago #831 by markc
Hi Ollie
Always people around at the weekend even if there`s no wind.
We are always glad to see new faces.

Contact Tony (lake manager) on 01234 768841 if you need to know anything or just turn up at the lake.

Mark

• admin
  • Visitor
17 years 2 months ago #832 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Brogbrough at the weekends
Tony is away until Friday. John B is running the lake until then so you may not get an answer.

Welcome back to windsurfing and see you on the water soon.

More
17 years 2 months ago #833 by hugh jarmes
Hi Ollie and yes, welcome.

You should know that Brogborough is a fantastic club and you will be made very welcome.

I have been windsurfing for more years than I care to remember and I've never come across such a great bunch of people.

See you on the water

Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their most fierce.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds