Weather 2 April 2012

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 1 week ago #1925 by richardvanaken
So what's the weather doing this weekend? With it being a long weekend, I might drive somewhere nice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #1930 by Arf
Replied by Arf on topic Re: Weather 2 April 2012
Looks like a Minster blastabout on Saturday, 5.9? It'll be pretty much dead onshore, but lowish tides (and they're neaps) it could make for some jumping off 1 foot waves.

I'm waiting for Thursday - same agenda, or perhaps St Marys but that would be evil tack.

More
12 years 1 week ago #1931 by Southern Surf
Creating a new thread is not going to create any more wind gentlemen!!! :laugh:

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
12 years 1 week ago #1932 by richardvanaken
:silly:

XC seems pretty positive about Minnis on Saturday. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how this variable weather pans out.

Arf, I said somewhere nice, NOT MINSTER! :laugh:

More
12 years 1 week ago #1933 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Weather 2 April 2012
it hasn't been windy since I bought a Kode 103... except this wednesday, which is the only wednesday I can't sail :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

More
12 years 1 week ago #1943 by basher
Replied by basher on topic Re: Weather 2 April 2012
Here we are on the Thursday before the Easter weekend. If I could get on the Boards Forum I'd be posting a big weather summary there right now.

Anyway, it's windy across the south today with brisk NE or ENE winds, never mind the chilly air.
Norfolk also has more than forecast this morning but get out early there as the wind is due to ease from the north.

But the big news is that the SW wind you'll find on Windguru, XCweather and all the other GFS-based sites for Easter Monday is NOT on the Met Office chart for that day.
In other words, you can't trust the Monday forecast at this stage.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds