Weymouth 1/2 April Weekend

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • Tim
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 2 months ago #235 by Tim
Weymouth 1/2 April Weekend was created by Tim
Long way off I know but you hsve to plan.

I've not done this is in a while. If anyone is interested, Weymouth Harbour is good. Or the beach even, if it's the right direction. Option 1 is camp. Option 2 is B&B for £25 odd. Option 3... well that's your choice!

I'm going, so's 2 friends from B'hams Cannock Chase club. I'll probably B&B it. As it' cold.....

If the wind is sh*te Easter weekend is a maybe.... but booking a B&B is tricky..

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago #240 by badexcuseforawindsurfer
I could be temped but will decide at the last minute shouldn't be too cold to camp by end of March got a nice warm sleeping bag.
Im thinking about making the trip to Borth for easter its a bit of an annual thing for me now if anyone else fancies it

• Phill
  • Visitor
18 years 2 months ago #241 by Phill
Replied by Phill on topic Re: Weymouth 1/2 April Weekend
If you think it's too cold just ask ralph and neil. They camped at the lake last weekend. -4 was the low that night. Luckilly the huge amount of alcohol they consumed softened the blow.

• Tim
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 1 week ago #369 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Still on for it.
I'm still planning on going down next weekend. I'm down working in Pompy on Wednesday, so I could take Thurs / Fri off, or go in to work. Depends on the weather and who wants to come and play and when! Myself, Mike, 4 windsurfers from the midlands / Gloucestershire are going down. Colin said he might do Thursday or Friday.

Darren, I've just bought a bike so I'll take that down too, and do a bit of off-roading, if you are interested, around Weymouth...

I'll take the laptop so can keep in touch if any Brogs wants to join me?

• admin
  • Visitor
18 years 6 days ago #370 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Weymouth 1/2 April Weekend
I may be able to make friday. I'll let you know

• Tim
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 2 days ago #378 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Long Range
Long range wind looks good. F5-6. Cross your fingers. Whose coming? I'll have my laptop if anyone posts that they are coming, we can check and meet up. I'll park up at the sailing club place in the harbour.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds