Boards forum...painful to use

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 5 months ago #1714 by Erik the Viking
Ahh this is better. Not sure if I will use punctuation here either though :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #1715 by graemef
Right, checking in, I'll keep an eye on here see if there are any more folk abandoning Mpora..

More
12 years 5 months ago #1716 by Lostboy
Morning both. Quite happy to de-camp to this one (as we did when Mpora f**ked it up last time!).

I too will be monitoring!

More
12 years 5 months ago #1718 by jimbo
happy to check in here too... I had a little play with a Google+ page this morning, it'll be fine for business pages but it won't work as alternative to forum.

More
12 years 5 months ago #1725 by graemef
No, I had a big argument in the car with daughter no 4 and the bread knife on Sunday about the various merits of Forums v Facebook, not that they get it, but then they haven't experienced the full depth of tosserdom in the real world and the protection to the human spirit that conversing in the realms of the like minded brings.

They badly need to sort that forum, there were only a dozen reading it last I looked and I so wanted to wind that Adrian up more about his wave sail test, it's like offshore sport fishing reeling him in..

And what's going on, no Ezzy yet an RRD arrives from nowhere, what was Whitey really doing to Roberto to make that car crash I wonder, there's excellent banter fodder abroad and no bloody working forum to broadcast on, other than here and we don't quite have the same audience..

Where is bloody Phil? Is he asleep in the box he has up a pole in Brogborough?

More
12 years 5 months ago #1726 by Lostboy
It's a shame that we can't get people moved over.

It would have been fun to see an Ezzy in the test, especially as Rod's just got some and he's quite partial to the odd nibble at a baited hook as well.

Oh well, I shall keep an eye on both and see what happens.

You may even see some Bandit photos on there tomorrow!

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds