Escaping the madness

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
11 years 11 months ago #1924 by graemef
Replied by graemef on topic Re: Escaping the madness
Yep pretty much what we all get, I didn't get the ban thing but i did find at one point lots of old threads all merging into one and no matter where you tried to post it was some fin post and basher showed up on it as a guest which is the usual euphemism for being banned, I was about to post wondering if he had.

Isn't he lucky I didn't hijack his ID on this forum and start posting about what a total cock I'd been and how sorry I was etc etc..

Anyway, there's a looking ahead thread here, so no reason we can't seamlessly carry on here for a bit until they sort things out if they can.. Doesn't do any harm to have a plan b that isn't owned by mbongo.

It's probably phil wot hacked it anyway..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1926 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Escaping the madness
ahh Basher, good to see you're alive... I did wonder if you'd had a nasty accident and the boards guys were doing some kinda forum at half mast thing.

Any chance of a weather prediction for north cornwall for the easter break... I have 4 boards in the garage and only space for two on the roof. I have two starboards and two RRDs, which ones should I take?
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardvanaken

More
11 years 11 months ago #1927 by graemef
Replied by graemef on topic Re: Escaping the madness
Yeah basher, they're waiting for you on the weather thread...

So at least there is an acknowledgement message and apology for server maintenance message there now.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1929 by twofish
Replied by twofish on topic Re: Escaping the madness
Do we have a Forum Fire Marshall type, and if so why are they not taking down names to check we all made it to the assembly point and nobody's sneaked off to the pub?

I think I saw Nico heading off towards ETAM.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1934 by galeforce8
Replied by galeforce8 on topic Re: Escaping the madness
looks like I missed all the fun at Mpora, still at least I'm not banned here :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by galeforce8.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1935 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Escaping the madness
The following user(s) said Thank You: galeforce8

Time to create page: 0.692 seconds