Escaping the madness

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1909 by Southern Surf

slasher wrote: ahaaa.

That's deep...

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1912 by graemef
Replied by graemef on topic Re: Escaping the madness
Doh now this one's kicked me off then refused 2 log ins..

Someone's obviously got a down on windsurf fora at the moment, I wonder if it's lucky Phil, he's finally flipped out and gone hacking mad..

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1914 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Escaping the madness
yep - it had me post in the wave section, when I went back the entire forum was down... I blame myself, it'd never had happened if I'd stayed out of the waves...

p.s. before it all went from completely wrong to dead, did anyone else notice the spooky change to Basher's avatar... very odd. :blink:

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1915 by Southern Surf

jimbo wrote: p.s. before it all went from completely wrong to dead, did anyone else notice the spooky change to Basher's avatar... very odd. :blink:

I never thought of Basher as the hacking type... you just never know!

Hey, it's really nice in here... I feel like I know everyone already!!! :-)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1916 by Arf
Replied by Arf on topic Re: Escaping the madness
How did his avatar change? I never got on this morning.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #1917 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Re: Escaping the madness
the avatar disappeared and his name went into a really small font

the scary thing was that his status switched to 'guest' and, wait for it, his post count was zero'd! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

oddly enough, if he had committed Hari Kari, then I think it would be a damn shame... he's got some very good advice, and seems to understand 'coming from a dinghy sailing background' far better than some of the 'purists' who've never stepped into a ruddered boat before, nevermind raced one competitively.

There's a big mental transition between dinghy racing and pissing around on boards... Grumpf's trying to go the other way and in fairness, that's gotta be a tougher gig than mine.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by jimbo.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds